Incoming search terms:
- NUTID induction cooktop review
- ikea induction cooktop review
- nutid cooktop review
- nutid induction cooktop reviews
- review of nutid ikea cooktop
- review of nutid glass ceramic tovetop
- review ikea nutid induction cooktop
- nutid induction cooktop instalation instruction
- how good in ikea induction cooktop
- nutid appliance reviews
4 induction zones generating a magnetic field; for short, low-energy boiling and fast, exact regulation of heat.
The induction zones transfer heat directly to the base of the cookware and its content and cools quickly when the cookware is removed.
Touch-control panel with locking function for increased safety.
Restheat indicator light for increased safety.
Touch control panel at front for easy access and use.
Good to know: Lock function.
Indication lamp ON/OFF.
If you are uncertain about whether your cook- and fryware is safe to use on an induction cooktop, check with a magnet to see if the base is made of a magnetic material, which is a must.
The cooktop cannot be installed above an oven.
Hardwired installation. Installation to be made by a qualified electrician.
1x1400W induction zone.
2x3200W induction zone with booster.
1x1.8 kW induction zone.
Item type: Cooktops, Electric cooktops
If you enjoyed this post, please Digg or StumbleUpon it. Thanks for your support :)